Tuesday 19 February 2019

New life in old shoes

New music blog. Great. Like old times. Long time no see. Have shoes, will walk. Essence derived from long nights, black tea, no life, no friends, lots of knowledge that leads nowhere. Is there still anyone out there listening? The only thing growing is the record collections, i suppose. Hopefully I will pirate the shit out of some stuff that can't be found on the net as of now. Lots of 80's stuff. Mainly from the Nordic countries, like Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland. Possibly also Iceland. Cheers to all the old folks still going strong, like Die or DIY. Great stuff! Hope you like it!

Also, all music is in 320 mp3 format. Ripped by me. Not made by me. The rights reserved are the rights of the bands and musicians.

The post-punk monk.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back....looking forward to the 'possibly Iceland' section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete