Friday 29 March 2019

Løver & Tigre - Grr... LP 1983


After the breakup of The Aller Værste Sverre Knudsen and Chris Ericsen teamed up with drummer Geir "Bulle" Underdal from Betong Hysteria and Siste Dagers Hellige for this LP forming the group Løver & Tigre (Lions and tigers). On this record we can also hear double bass and violin played by two members of norwegian jazz band Hot Club de Norvege. The music is more experimental than TAV! with great drumming from Bulle and dadaistic lyrics from Knudsen. The LP was released in a limited hand painted edition of 2000 and a second edition of 1000 copies with cover depicting the painting session that produced the painted covers. A hidden gem!

DOWNLOAD

If you like this record please consider streaming it in popular streamingapps, where it can be found with additional bonus tracks. Or purchase the remastered edition from Sverre Knudsens bandcamp!

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete