Thursday 13 June 2019

Liv & Lust Cassette 1985


33-45 were a music organization located in Malmö, Sweden. They arranged tons of gigs and released a compilation tape every year with obscure local bands. I believe there's a group on Facebook dedicated to this organization. This is the 1985 release with loads of great, unknown stuff. Kabinett Död just released a great LP on Rundgång (and Peter Out records), Blago Bung does one of their best tracks ever, Babylon Blues does one song that also were recorded by Imperiet, Ana Chron Sex were a great goth band with female vocals. Also, Scanners were one of the guys from Unter Den Linden. The rest of the bands is interesting post punk / garage / wave-stuff.

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete