Monday 15 April 2019

No Knox - Filibuster LP 1984


No Knox were one of the first punk bands in Denmark and started off with a very experimental take on the punk idiom. I just read on their page on danish wikipedia that the early concerts were compared to Residents. The only recorded songs from this early period can be found on the major danish punk compilations, "Pære Punk" and "Concert of the Moment". This, however, is a more weird album. Not so much punk as some kind of theatre music or ironic music. I don't know what the purpose of this album was but it's an interesting ride.

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete