Thursday 18 April 2019

Suggession - Tjernobyl 7" 1986


Suggession were from Katrineholm in Sweden and worked their way through the swedish underground with lots of demos and some live gigs mostly in their native town. At the end of the eighties they relocated to Gothenburg to seriously pursue a career in music but didn't make it. Shortly afterwards the band split. Along the way the released this single, and participated on a local compilation album. This single is a real gem. Weird lyrics, an expressive singer and instrumentation that combines elements from jazz, classical music and goth. One of the best singles of this period!

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete