Sunday 26 May 2019

Vi Har Rätt Till Jobb LP 1979


Here's another piece of the Pinheads-puzzle. Some of the members of Pinheads also played in TBC, which were kind of the first punk band in Umeå. This record deals with some kind of organization to promote workers rights and features the most important band from the small nordic town at the time. TBC later became Pinheads. Checkpoint Charlie and Rikets Affärer both made one single each at approximately the same time as this record. Steve Roper Band made three records, two of which are very hard to find. Every band plays nice power pop through punk or pub rock with lots of political discontent. The B-side of this record is mostly boring old Swedish folk music, so I haven't ripped it.

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete